Sunday, August 3, 2008

Life is AMAZING!!!


 I am so excited that I just have to share!! I have FINALLY reconnected with my best friend from Junior High!!! When I moved from CA to TX (when I was 14) me and my best friend Kim swore that we would always stay in touch. Well we didn't. The last time I talked to her was 20plus years ago. Periodically I would look on classmates.com to see if she was there. A few months ago when I checked again I saw her on there!! It took a few months for her to contact me back (thanks to classmates.com taking their time in sending her the email). We've been happily emailing and talking on the phone for the last 3-4 weeks!!! How cool is that!? Life is truly amazing!!!! Here's a pic of us from back in the day! 


2 comments:

KMITZ said...

You were 14 in that photo? Shoot you haven't aged one bit since that photo. You might be a little taller and the hair might be shorter now but you're still adorable as ever.

TerryK said...

Why thanks Honey!!!