Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Holidays

The holidays are upon us!! I LOVE the holidays even though they are a little bittersweet for me. Since moving to Montana almost 8 years ago, I don't always get to spend the holidays with my family since they are in Texas, California and Oregon. But we try to get together with them as much as we can.
We had a winter storm blow in yesterday. Snowed most of the day. Temps dropped to below zero. Today the sun is shining a little bit and the temp is - 17. Can you say BRRRRR!!!! Even though it's bitter cold, I love seeing the snow. It's still looks beautiful to me. From the first snow of the season to the last. One of the perks of living in MT is that I get to experience all four seasons. In TX it's either hot or cold. And the mesquite trees don't change colors. But they sure make food cooked on the grill taste yummy!!!!
Here's wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season and a lifetime of love, laughter and joy!!!

2 comments:

KMITZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KMITZ said...

I can say BRRRRR!!!!

"BRRRRR"