Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hello


Hello Everyone!!!
Well we finally got a camper!! I am so excited and can't wait for our first camping trip!!! Which won't be until the end of September!!! We spent most of last Saturday getting our camper ready and then Sunday we went and scouted out some camping spots!! As we headed home we got caught in a little bit of a storm ...high winds....rain and even some hail (pea size).
We hadn't been home more than an hour when it finally hit here and we lost our electricity for about 2 hours. Gave me a chance to get some of my stamping/scrapbooking stuff organized. Which I have been working on a little here and there this week. Well it is getting late so I better gegt to bed.
I am so glad that tomorrow is TGIF!!!!! Take Care!!!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you need to hook up that camper and head to OREGON!!!! We have great camping spots out here!!!

TerryK said...

Not sure about bringing the camper to Oregon but we are planning on visiting.