Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm Still Here

Life has been hectic these last few weeks for Gary and I. We got a new/used 03 Ford F150 and this week we are getting a used camper. We have been wanting to do more camping and hopefully we will be able to now. You can see a picture of our pickup on Gary's blog.
I finally went to see my allergy doctor today and came home with 3 prescriptions!!! One I have to take 12 pills once a day for seven days then it changes ...and I take them all at once!!! Oy Vey!!! I have a lovely sinus infection. Which is probably more info than you wanted to hear.
I am planning on posted more of my stamping projects on my blog in the very near future and I hope that you will all stop by often. Take Care Everyone!!!

1 comment:

Donna Baker said...

glad you're all right! Lots of pills-I hope they work! congrats on the new truck...camping, fun?!