Monday, July 16, 2007

Another Monday

Another Monday bites the dust!!!! And boy was it a hot one!!! Every time I had to go outside I felt like I was walking straight into a oven. It looks like we are in for more hot days according to the weather reports!! Hopefully the hot months will go by quickly for us all. My poor hubby has to work out in it plus some added heat from the boilers and stuff.
I am hoping to have a very creative induced weekend while my hubby Gary heads to Red Lodge, MT for a Harley Rally where he will be busy taken photos and hopefully kicking his heels up a bit. But not too much!!!
I have a few projects of my own to tackle while Gary is gone and hopefully I will get then done. I have some stamping I hope to get done as well as some scrapbooking.
What do y'all have planned for the upcoming weekend??? Here's hoping you have a womderful week!!! Take Care!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stamping with you.

Donna Baker said...

Hey Terry! Check out my post, I nominated you as a Rockin' Girl Blogger

Rockin' Girl Blogger Nomination

TerryK said...

KOOL!!! What does that mean exactly???