Friday, July 27, 2007

TGIF

Boy am I glad this week is almost done!!!! I am sooo ready for the weekend. I have a few projects in mind but not sure I will get to them or not. Hubby is off until Sunday night then it's back to grind stone for him. Well at least for the next 4 nights. So depending on what we do will depend on what I get done. I have been working on some projects for my Stampers 6 club and hope to perfect them this weekend.
Oh the home front my great-nephew Anthony turned 1 year old on Tuesday July 24th!! Oh and I have a new great-nephew!! Ethan was born on June 25th so he is now 1 month old! I'm gonna have to figure out a good system on keeping up with all the birthdays!!! Well I guess I'd better get to work and hope 5pm gets here soon!!!! Have a great weekend Everyone!!!!
Take Care!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I'm having a wonderful time doing "projects" with Morgan. Of course I've held Arrissa lots! I nominated you for Rockin' Bloggin Girl. Check out my site. There's a link that will explain it. It's for support of each other.

TerryK said...

Kool!! Thanks Vickie!!! I nonminated you too!!! When ya coming home??