Saturday, July 7, 2007

Stampin' & Scrappin' Room


This is the "in progress" of my new stamp room. Out of the blue one evening my very handsome hubby Gary made the comment about swapping my stampin' and scrappin' room with the living room. I asked if he was serious and he said yes! I then asked him when and so that weekend (which was a few weeks ago) that's what we did.









What a chore it was but what fun I had! I got to get some new cabinets for the room and boy did I find a lot of "missin" stuff. I still have some 'organizing ' to do but am very happy with how it's looking!!!
I feel very comfortable here and my hubby Gary is enjoying having the living room where my room used to be.










I am truly blessed to have a husband who encourages me in my hobbies and understands them. Well maybe not totally understand it but he goes along with it!!! Ain't he the greatest?



8 comments:

KMITZ said...

I want to hear more about your husband. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Nice to see you!!

TerryK said...

Gary - You would since you are my husband!!!! I think you are the best husband a girl could ask for!!! How's that???
Vickie - nice to see you too. How am I doing so far??
Take Care TerryK

Donna Baker said...

that's awesome, Gary does sound like a great guy!!

TerryK said...

Donna he is a great guy... well most of the time anyway!! (~8

Trish D said...

This is great. Do you have updates to share?

(BTW, I discovered your blog through Kimm's site. I just had to visit when I saw the name - I was born and raised in Billings!!)

Shana said...

wow how lucky you are to be able to have your own space for stamping! do you hold your events at your house , like your stampers 6 club there?

TerryK said...

Yes I do Shana!! It's GREAT!! I never forget anything!!!!!!