Saturday, July 21, 2007

Wonderful Weekend

Even though my darling hubby is gone this weekend and I miss him terrible, I have had one of the best weekends!!! It started Friday night when my good friends Gena and Vickie come over for a evening of scrapbooking. Boy did we have fun!! My stomach still hurts from all the laughing! We had a blast and I can't wait for the next time we get together.

Then to start my Saturday I had SUNSHINE in my mailbox today!!! I received a wonderful surprise from my good friend Donna. She blessed me with a gorgeous card, stamped images, clear stamps, square coasters, a beautiful set of earrings and cell phone charm that she made, bath salts and a wonderful decorated big paper clip!!! Here's a pick of all my goodies!!! Thanks so much for the wonderful surprise Donna!!!
Then my friend Vickie came over and we spent the eveing stamping and visiting. Oh and Vickie became a grandma for the second time today. Congrats to you Grandma Vickie!!!! Enjoy your trip to see your new granddaughter. What a great weekend I've had!!! Thanks Everyone!!!

1 comment:

Donna Baker said...

I'm so glad I made your day, Terry! You deserve it (oh and the flower on the paperclip bookmark is supposed to be at the top-I guess it slid down?) how funny...