Sunday, July 8, 2007

Flap Fold Card

I got the directions and inspiration for this card from the "Technique Junkies" June/July 2007 Issue. For more information on this publication go to http://www.patstamps.com/



Artwork by Terry Kemmitz
© Stampin’ UP! 1999-2007

Last weekend my good friend Vickie http://whispersofinspiration.blogspot.com/ came over to "play". This is one of the projects that we did. What I love most about the lay out of the Flap Fold card is that the possiblities for it are endless.
Products used are all from Stampin' UP! except for the Vellum Quote by Eden Froust which is by Creative Memories.
Vickie and I try to get together at least once a month to "play". We always have a wonderful time and it's nice to have someone to bounce ideas off of.

4 comments:

Donna Baker said...

this is neat! I've yet to try making one of these

TerryK said...

You should Donna they are fun to make and possibilities are endless!!

diane said...

Nice Blog!!! Welcome to the club!

TerryK said...

Thanks Diane! I am still learning!! I LOVE yours!!!
Take Care!