Friday, July 6, 2007

The Beginning

It's hard to believe that it is already July!!! This year seems to be flying by. The year didn't start out too well for me. In January we lost my niece Sheena. She left us with a very precious gift, her son Anthony Jacob. Who will be 1 year old on the 24th of July. You can see her and Anthony's picture on the upper right. I miss her terrible and wish that we could of had more time with her. Her son Anthony will forever and always have the best guardian angel.
I am fairly new at blogging but since so many of my friends have blogs, I thought why not. I want to thank my good friend Donna (http://www.stampamaniac.blogspot.com/) for helping me get started. Thanks Donna!!! Your the best!! I couldn't of done it with out your help and encouragement!!!
I love to get together with friends and stamp or scrapbook. I hope to share some of my stamping and scrapbooking accomplishments with y'all as well. So Please check back and let me know what ya think!!! Thanks!!!!

3 comments:

Donna Baker said...

You're so welcome, Terry! It was my pleasure. Look forward to many more posts!!

Kimm BT said...

Hi Terry!! Just saw you started a blog, I'm excited for you!! Looks great so far! Kimm BT

TerryK said...

Thanks Kimm & Donna!!! I am still learning how it all works. Take Care! TerryK