Sunday, July 8, 2007

Inspirations of Friendships

A lot of my inspiration comes from family and friends. Some of my friends I have never met face to face but feel like I have known them all my life.
Donna , who helped me set up my blog, is a great inspiration to me. Through her words, artwork and most of all her faith and friendship. I have never met Donna face to face but hope that one day we will get to meet in person.
Vickie , who is my best friend and inspires me to be a better me. She is always there for me no matter what. She is my 'partner in crime' and my sounding board. We have the best time together whether we are stamping, scrapbooking, watching a movie or just talking.
Kimm , who I first met through a yahoo group for stampers. I have had the honor of meeting Kimm and her family in person. She inspires me by being who she is. She wears many hats and does a superb job wearing them all. Wife, mother, teacher, nurse, artist, christian and friend.
I feel truly blessed to have these ladies in my life and to call them friend.

1 comment:

Donna Baker said...

ahh, Terry...you're so sweet...how could anyone not appreciate you? You're welcome for the help-your blog looks great! I'm so glad we were hooked up as roomies on VC Rocks 2006 - your friendship came right at a time I needed it & continue to need (even though at a distance, you are dear to my heart!) and I DO hope to meet you one day on a trip back to TX to see your family!